Pulling a website together can be frustrating, time consuming and expensive! You’ve probably been there – done that too! You’ve probably used or purchased many programs or services and worked with a few ‘experts’ who left a lot to be desired.
If it isn’t working…
Some programs, services and experts just didn’t work for me. One of my mottos is: “If it isn’t working… QUIT DOING IT!” Have you experienced the following?
- Sub-standard quality in materials and presentation
- A few good tips – but still couldn’t complete the project
- The up-sell was longer than the training – or no training at all!
- Auto-responder emails, promoting themselves and JV partners, completely flooding your inbox
- Realized you didn’t know how to choose an ‘expert’
Online learning is a lot of trial and error – finding out what works and what doesn’t, and it can get pretty expensive! Most of us have to experience this ‘learn and live’ situation so we can appreciate the value of good trainers, programs, and services.
Before signing up for any new programs or buying more products, a few ‘rule of thumb’ reminders are helpful, but that will be another post. Feel free to share any of your tips by email and I’ll include those too – with credit of course – and a link back to your site!
Diamonds in the Rough!
I came across a few ‘diamonds in the rough’ that met their goals!
- Great presentation, skills, and content!
- Got to the point without a lot of fluff – just enough to be personable!
- Information to could walk away with, use, and see results!
- They fulfilled The Promise!
If it is in the Resources & Recommendations section, that means I am using it, went through the program or training, or purchased a product or service.
Is it possible some currency in the way of commi$$ion$ will find its way to me if you click on one of the links? Yes, of course! Few websites are on the internet just for the fun of it. The internet is a learning platform as well as an opportunity to increase income or just make a living. We’d be fools to ignore this opportunity! Don’t you agree?
Resources & Recommendations
To earn a spot in the Recommended By Whispers section, I applied the following criteria and confidently recommend these products or services!
Some of the links on this site are commi$$ion based affiliate links while others are FREE services, tools, or resources recommended by others and some just appeared while surfing.
These services and products met my expectations – maybe they can do the same for you!